Workshop Manager in Integrated Automotive Services Limited
Integrated Automotive Services is a fully integrated sales and aftersales service provider for a wide range of heavy-duty vehicles (i.e. trucks, buses, coaches, etc.) and components. We pride ourselves on being the one-stop-shop for the design and sales of new assets, procurement of spare parts for fleets, tyre management, importation and assembly of trucks, trailers and buses, as well as maintenance, repair & overhaul of trucks/trailers. We also represent several notable global original equipment and component manufacturers within the Nigerian market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
Locations: Calabar – Cross River and Abeokuta – Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in the development of the fleet management budget to include a review of past year expenses and income; adjusts and administers all fleet purchases, including parts, tools, office supplies.
- Generally, oversees the total resources (man, machines, and workshop bays) that are entrusted in the registered copy for the office.
- Oversees the total shares of vehicles in the register as assigned to the office of the Workshop Manager.
- Annually draws maintenance projections for budgetary inclusions in the fleet maintenance budget of the fleet of vehicles that are under the office.
- Monitor programs and procedures to ensure on-time delivery & maintain in-depth working knowledge of the unit’s systems and processes.
- Provide feedback to fleet team to ensure accurate and timely information on order, delivery status and/or changes.
- Direct maintenance forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Report operations as demanded by the authorities including manufacturers, insurance, finance, HSE and engineering including technical reports.
- Generally, oversees the administration of the areas of control and as concern in the office.
- Delegates responsibilities and supervises the work of the workshop team by providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Direct & control simultaneous operations to achieve early delivery of fleet operation vehicles
- Time & measure productive staff & parts operations for “productivity/ efficiency” and timely deliveries.
Requirement / Qualification
- Minimum of a B.Sc/ HND certification.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in a similar role.
Deadline: 27th November, 2020.