Workshop Manager at Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lead the activities of the maintenance team to ensure that the company’s fleet and equipment are avaliable ready and safe at all times oversee the repairs and upkeep of all trucks and equipment.
- Ensure the availability and use of the right tools and equipment in the maintenance workshop.
- Establish safe procedures (SOPs) for all maintenance repair work of the company.
- Prioritize and assign scheduled work to subordinates to meet company deadlines and customer needs.
- Coordinate schedule and audit transport fleet and equipments maintenances and repair to include preventive mechanical and electrical repair to tractors trucks and trailers.
- Ensure quality of work (maintenance) job cards.
- Ensure proper updating of fleet maintenance job cards.
- Reduce fleet downtime by providing speedy rescue to distressed company trucks and equipment.
- Negotiate service (maintenance / repair) offers to ensure cos efficiencies.
- Coach fleet drivers on identification of faults and ways of reporting feedback.
- Monitor and analyze fleet maintenance/repair costs fuel consumption rectify defects as required and provide recommendations on fleet utilization and replacement.
- Assist in the development of maintenance budget by providing input relative to policy, cost and other metrics.
- prepare and submit regular (daily, weekly and monthly)maintenance/repair reports and parts usage for management appraisal.
Qualifications / Job Specific Competencies
- B.Sc / HND qualification.
- 6 or 8 years relevant experience in Logistics/Maintenance of truck is an added advantage.
- Fluent English language speaking and writing proficiency.
- Excellent communication.
- Good planning and stress management skills.
- Ability to work independently and execute task effectively.
- proficiency in Microsoft office skills word Excel.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Workshop Manager” as the subject of the mail.