WordPress Developer Intern at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: WordPress Developer Intern
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for a developer who has a strong understanding of the WordPress back-end, sound knowledge of WordPress functions and popular plugins, and who can serve as support for content managers and editors.
- Designing and maintaining the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Requirements / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer, at least one year
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Knowledge of new technology trends
- Interest in Low-code Development
N50,000 – N100,000 (Monthly)
Deadline: 23rd April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Opportunity is also open to current / prospective corp members serving in Abuja or fresh graduates intending to serve in Abuja.