Wholesale Development Manager at Wellness Healthcare Group
Wellness Healthcare Limited was incorporated in 2008 (RC7440945). Wellness Pharmacy & Mart currently runs as retail chain business on all kinds of pharmaceutical products and has 4 outlets in Lagos serving numerous clients within and beyond the shores of the Metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wholesale Development Manager
- Achieve profitable volume/market share target for the outlet by driving sales to wholesalers and ensuring sales out of the wholesalers.
- Ensures generated orders are fully delivered by distributors.
- Works with appropriate authorities to ensure wholesale loyalty scheme is well run.
- Ensures regular monthly full business reviews with all wholesalers.
- Ensures prompt reporting of any competitive activity.
- Ensures monthly updating of wholesaler data.
- Building profitable relationships with key wholesalers and ensuring key wholesalers carry company’s target portfolio from the outlet.
- Manages recommended price compliance in wholesalers ‘outlets in the territory.
- Build value-adding business relationship with wholesalers organisation to deliver sustainable business growth
- Ensure effective customer/ business development to counter competitive activities in the territory
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Biological Sciences or related fields
- 2-3 years position in a pharmaceutical/OTC organization with commercial expertise gained across Sales / Consumer Marketing or Sales Management with a good track record of performance.
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer-focused working environment.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.