Wema Bank Plc Hackathon 2020
Applications are invited for:
Title: Wema Bank Hackathon
- With the launch of ALAT, Nigeria’s first digital bank in 2017, we showed the world that it was possible to hack and redefine experiential banking. Since then, we have taken it a step further with the birth of Hackaholics – the Wema bank hackathon.
- It brings together developers, designers and creative thinkers to develop products and discover new technologies. Example of such applications includes innovations in risk management, trading, investing, personal finance, big data, retail banking, regulatory compliance, mobile payments and enterprise social, environmental and health issues.
- The 2020 edition of the Wema Hackathon tagged ‘Hackaholics 2.0’ will be hosting participants virtually in a two-day pitch competition to exhibit innovative solutions with excellent market potential, capable of solving essential, everyday business problems under five (5) major verticals – Agritech , Healthtech , Edutech , Fintech and Gaming.
- Hackaholics by WEMA is set up to promote the development of technological solutions for financial and institutional needs, and other everyday social issues.
- Successful startups will proceed to a 4-week Accelerator Bootcamp Programme – A programme focused on creating commercialisation opportunities for participating startups, leveraging best-in-class curriculum and global footprint to nurture and strategically position startups to scale up as they launch into the market.
These are the key areas and industries we need startups to pitch solutions for when registering:
- Betting & Gaming
Deadline: 11:59pm, 30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application