Wellspring College Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now!
Wellspring College is a model school established in 2003 by astute and seasoned academics and education administrators who commonly share the vision of returning standards to the nation’s educational system.
We harness every opportunity to give our students sound spiritual, academic, mental and social development. We are committed to providing a challenging, dynamic, relevant and coherent curriculum, which promotes lifelong learning and produces responsible, independent critical thinkers and learners who act ethically and confidently in their personal career and community life. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technician
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting an experienced technician that will attend promptly to all technical needs in the College.
- Inspecting buildings and equipment to identify any issues.
- Repairing faulty equipment units and damaged structures.
- Developing and implementing preventative maintenance procedures.
- Managing cooling and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality.
- Planning and scheduling repairs.
- Conducting periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
- Performing and overseeing general maintenance tasks including painting, electrical wiring, carpentry etc.
- Maintaining the inventory records for equipment and supplies.
- A Diploma or Trade Test Certificate in any technical discipline.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Hands on experience in similar role.
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety
- Prior experience in a school will be an advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 18th August, 2022.
Note: Only suitable applicants will be contacted.