Penchin Global Services Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian indigenous oil and gas servicing company with trade and business network all over the world.
Our core area of business activity is the retail sale and technical support of OEM products in area of Mechanical, Electrical, Civil Engineering. We are actively involved in Procurement Consulting, Outsourcing and Supply Chain Management of these OEM products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (Java, PHP, NodeJS, Python, Ruby)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation websites and web tools
- You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
- Revise, edit, proofread & optimize web content
- Work with cross-functionally to enhance overall user experience of our platforms
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
- Content creation and digital marketing.
Deadline: 30th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications sent after the stated date will no longer be tenable.