Cellulant is Africa’s no.1 company in the payments & transfers category – FIntech Awards 2016. We are a PPISP (Payment Platform Infrastructure Service Provider) regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and insured by Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Abuja Municipal, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- We are looking for a Full Stack Website Developer who will be responsible for the coding, design and layout of all the websites according to the company’s specifications.
- Celulant is seeking a talented Full Stack Developer to join our Marketing & Web team. This Full Stack Developer will serve as our webmaster provides expertise across multiple segments of digital marketing aligned to the overall success of the company.
- Creating and developing websites and microsites
- Producing sample sites
- Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet
- Employing industry and design best practice through website build process.
- Designing webpage layout
- Maintaining and updating websites
- Edit content, debug code and re-design web pages
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Optimising sites for maximum speed and scalability
Qualification, Experience and Competencies
- Degree in Computer Science.
- 3-5 years of experience in web design and development
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Experience with git version control
- Familiarity with micro-service architecture
- Experience with relational databases
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create a website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain website documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Identifying potential for increasing conversions on our e-Commerce website, and building solutions to do so
- Developing integrations with third-party systems (using APIs, Web Services, etc)
- Design new pages and maintain existing sections of our website
- Working with the Marketing & Web team to increase brand awareness and customer engagement through website, social media, videos, etc
- Analyzing and optimizing existing SEM strategies
- Implementing features and functionality in the form of tools to streamline operations
- Team-oriented and ready to work closely with other developers
- Determined to produce clean, well-tested code
- Comfortable with working in rapid development cycles
- Skilled oral and written communicators
- Enthusiastic for learning and pushing the envelope
- Strong organizational and project management skills.