Wealth Management Specialist at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wealth Management Specialist
Job Identification: 224
- Advise clients and Relationship Managers to meet the clients’ desired wealth management and investment objectives and therefore increase the bank’s share of the client’s wallet.
- Plays a key role in liaising with the RMs in discussing clients’ wealth management requirements as well as ensure flow of product knowledge.
- Drive the uptake of wealth products in a client-centric manner.
- Support Private Banking and Retail Affluent RMs to drive knowledge of wealth products and sales.
- Drive customer experience through quality advice strategy, products offering, RM relationships.
- Work with the Team lead, to provide an independent opinion on quality of clients’ existing investment portfolio and wealth needs.
- Determine clients’ risk appetite, investment preferences and returns expectations by partnering with RMs in client meetings.
- Provision of relevant solutions given client’s needs/objectives.
- Liaising with product partners (FBN Quest, Trustees and Insurance) to enhance clients’ experience.
- First Degree in any discipline with minimum of 2.2. or Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum of Upper Credit
- 4-6 years’ experience in Banking/Finance
- Banking structure, policies and procedures.
- Banking services/products
- Treasury and investment product
- Wealth Management products
Deadline: 26th October, 2021.