Warehouse Assistant in a Food and Beverage Company
Prefer not to state
PrisDav Consulting – Our client in the Food and Beverage industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Responsibilities and Duties
- Pack, stock, organize and rearrange products in warehouse.
- Manage and handle shipping, loading and unloading of products.
- Operate forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Handle delicate and sensitive products with utmost care.
- Drive, vans, trucks, passenger cars handling warehouse materials.
- Handle and operate necessary tools and accessories in maintaining and managing a warehouse.
- Keep neat and clean warehouse premises.
- Organize and maintain records of inventories up to date.
- Monitor and manage inventory control.
- Integrate best practices in handling warehouse materials.
- OND holder in any discipline with minimum of 2 years experience
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Pays attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure.
- N40,000 monthly.
Deadline: 2nd March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qual