VoIP Software Developer in a New Concept Technologies
New Concept Technologies is a leading application development and telecommunication company based in USA and Australia, and supported by global resellers network. NCT has been an innovative powerhouse in communication technologies, VolP Services and Products since 2008.
We provide VolP software for ITSPs, corporate entities and government and non governmental organizations (NGOs). We offer a turn-key system for ITSPs without the need of any third party applications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: VoIP Software Developer
Slots: 2 Openings
- Handling Linux Server
- Install Switches, PBX on Servers
- Maintain VoIP Billing
- Providing Support
- Server Error Handling
- Write Custom Codes for Development
- Minimum of 1 year experience in VoIP. You would continue from our custom development we are doing and take the job like your own business
- Good Knowledge of Freeswitch and Asterisk – fusionpbx, astppbilling etc.
- Well knowledge of SIP Servers
- Knowledge of mobile dialers (android and ios), very desirable
- Good in development of AGI,FastAGI, Dialplan, FS Scripts
- Be prepared to show us what you have done in the past and present.
Deadline: 20th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.