Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Renewable Energy Firm is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vice President, Business and Operations
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily management of business operations and processes.
- Oversight of assigned budget, ensuring the most efficient use of resources across the organization.
- Implement business strategies and plans.
- Drive and achieve business performance goals and objectives.
- Drive cross-functional productivity across all departments and units.
- Ensure operational excellence across all processes.
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders to ensure the operational integrity of the organization’s technology / operating platforms to deliver expected outcomes.
- Ensure the efficiency of all operating assets.
- Oversee all maintenance requirements.
- Drive organizational policies that create synergy across the organization.
- Manage internal stakeholder relations.
- Provide structural, technical and strategic support to all projects, as may be required.
- Optimise quality, cost, timeliness and productivity across all processes.
- Drive business profitability.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Min of 8 – 10 years Cognate experience in a RENEWABLE ENERGY firm (SOLAR POWER)
- Experience in Solar will be highly advantageous
- Familiarity with KPIs and CRMs is required
Deadline: 11th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: email@example.com using “Vice President, Business and Operations” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.