Vendor / ASP Manager at Ericsson Nigeria
Prefer not to state
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vendor / ASP Manager
Req ID: 515768
Our Exciting Opportunity
- We are now looking for an ASP Manager, are you interested? As ASP Manager, you will assure best value at procurement of (A)SP services in accordance to related scope.
- You will have all needed information on supplier base in rollout and field maintenance operations and will act on supplier performance issues.
- As a Leader, you will secure the correct contractual prices per agreed scope with the customer.
- You will ensure OHS competence and statutory compliance of supplier as well as drive the Statement of Work (SoW) and Price models.
- You will be a part of supplier evaluation, selection, and important metric requirements.
- You will build and drive (A)SP forecasting and (A)SP Operational Governance Framework. (A)SP in this document refers to ASP/SP/FSO.
- You will liaison with the team to organize and coordinate work activities
- Develop and maintain sourcing activities
- You will participate in tender negotiation and delivery
- Coach and drive the onboarding of (A)SPs
- Secure (A)SPs have all required licenses, specific tools, permits and certification before commencement of project
- Plan and maintain quality assurance performance in OHS
- You will be responsible for managing and controlling (A)SP quality and budget
- Apply service delivery process and models.
To be successful in the role you are:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering or similar discipline and master’s degree is preferable
- Minimum 8 years of experience in telecom industry mainly in Network Rollout
- Excellent financial acumen and experience
- Experience of service delivery processes, models, and strategy
- You possess OHS knowledge and skills
- Support with building and formulating strategies and concepts.
You should also have:
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills
- Responsive and result oriented
- You will be perseverant, as well as open minded, with a passion to win.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This Job is Multi Geography hire and open to hire in South East African region.