First Excelsia Professional Services Limited is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Locations: Lekki, Ajah, Island, Ijesha, Festac, Ajegunle, Isolo – Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- This position requires the holder to maintain sufficient stock in the VAN in order to fill requirements of customers.
- Ability to supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Good knowledge of Lagos road network with good driving experience.
- Ability to drive a 2 ton – 6 ton manual vehicle or more.
- Effectively execute Sales Drivers/objectives in all covered outlets.
- Achieve effective coverage of retail outlets in your Routes.
- Establish, maintain and expand your outlet base by continually recruiting new outlets weekly.
- Candidate must be able to perform cost benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Promote sales through regular visit to customers and retail merchandising.
- He/She is accountable for stocks in his/her VAN.
- Ensure the availability of the product at all retail point.
- Should be able to analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Achieve direct load out and redistribution of stocks from the warehouse to retail outlets within assigned Routes
- Candidates should possess O’ level, OND, HND, BSc
Basic Requirements / Skills:
- Minimum of 1-2 year experience
- Basic Communication Skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Basic arithmetic skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain your enthusiasm and energy on the job is essential
- Pro-active, smart with a can-do attitude and integrity.
- Must have a valid driving licence and LASDRI.
Basic Salary, Other Benefits
- N40,000 – N60,000 monthly
- HMO + Pension + Leave + Incentives
Deadline: 31st December, 2020.