Vagan Oil and Gas Limited Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now!
Vagan Oil and Gas Limited is a Nigerian Private Limited liability Company registered under the Companies Acts of 1990, In line with the policies of the Nigerian service provision. The company core area of operation is to provide a broad spectrum of services ranging from Engineering, Pipeline & Flowline Construction / Repairs, Facility piping and maintenance, Wellhead & Christmas tree maintenance and servicing, Composite wrap technology, Equipment & Offshore/Marine Supplies, etc. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer / Mechanical Engineer
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with the project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Formulating project parameters and assigning responsibilities to the most capable employees and monitoring the project team.
- Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
- Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project’s status.
- Cooperating and communicating with the Project Manager and other project participants and collaborating with Senior Engineers to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project’s profitability.
- Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
- Developing specifications for the project’s needed equipment.
- Creating frameworks to measure the project’s metrics and data collection.
- Establishing field test methods and methods for monitoring the quality of those tests.
- Ensuring the project’s compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
- Engineering designs with in-dept experiences in construction and manufacturing of onshore and offshore in the oil and gas industry.
- Must have 8 – 15 years of experience in the oil & gas industry
- Must not be more than 45 years old at the time of application
- Must play within technical project teams in ensuring that design, construction and major maintenance projects are completed safely and within budget.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field.
- A valid Engineering license.
- 7 or more years’ field on project planning experience.
- Proven working experience as a project engineer
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills
- Decision-making ability and leadership skills
- Current engineer license
- Time management and organization skills
- Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of design and visualization software.
- The ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Excellent project management and supervision skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of applicable codes, policies, standards, and best practices.
- Great organizational skills.
- The ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly.
- Confident decision-making ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work within budgets and deadlines.
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant legal regulations
- Good team leading skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Lots of initiative.
Application Deadline: 21st June, 2022.