Vacancies in a Top Real Estate Company
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a top Real Estate firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
- We are in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to oversee the daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure the office runs efficiently.
- She/he will be assisting with contracts, and scheduling team meetings, in charge of the office budget and ordering supplies.
- The ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player.
- Supervise administrative assistants and direct daily operations to make sure procedures are followed
- Organize filing systems and, when needed, help other real estate team members with contracts, such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information
- Schedule team appointments, events, and travel
- Purchase office supplies as needed and maintain office equipment
- Complete basic bookkeeping tasks, track office expenses, and ensure the monthly budget is adhered to
- Provide assistance to realtors when needed
- Developing and implementing growth strategies
- Maintaining an office calendar and scheduling meetings
- Keeping the office facilities clean and stocked
- Having any facility issues addressed or repaired
- Candidate must have a B.Sc / HND in Economics, Business Administration or Town planning.
- A certification in project management is preferable
- Must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in a reputable real Estate firm
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to remain focused in a busy work environment
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Job Title: Estate Valuer
- Property Management
- Inspection, Market Survey and Analysis of Asset
- Valuation of Properties
- Facility/property management
- Marketing company properties for sale and letting
- Business development through upgrading of portfolio
- Liaising between the company and vendors
- Tenant selection
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements closing statements, deeds and leases..
- Build a network of agents and co-ordinate and develop a robust relationship with them for company by organizing quarterly meetings with them.
- Minimum of a BSC in Estate Management
- 5years minimum experience in a similar position in a reputable organization
- You will be able to demonstrate your experience of managing a property
- The candidate should be confident, a self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgments showing logical decision making, and a hands-on approach
- Acceptable communication skills
- Good of customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skill
Deadline: 22nd July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Jobs@michaelstevens-consulting.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.