Sneakers Home Limited – We are involved in the real estate sector, which includes but not limited to land acquisition, surveying, home building e.t.c.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
- A skilled personnel is needed to occupy the position of a secretary
- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGMs)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions, handling meeting correspondence and so on)
- Providing legal, financial and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings.
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organisation.
- Ensuring that policies are up to date and are approved.
- Providing support to the board or other committees on specific projects in public companies, acting as a point of contact and building good relationships with shareholders
- Implementing processes or systems to help ensure good management of the organisation or compliance with legislation.
- Writing reports
- Collating information.
- A minimum OND is required.
- Preferably a female who stays in Lagos.
- Good communication,oral and literary skills.
- Basic knowledge in MS office.
Job Title: Training Officer
- Conducting job evaluation surveys
- Liaising with managers and interviewing employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs.
- Delivering and overseeing the training of individuals or groups of employees
- Compiling and presenting information
- Implementing, advising on and monitoring appraisal schemes
- Supervising and monitoring progress made via training programmes or schemes.
- Ensuring employees receive statutory required training.
- Designing and assessing training programmes.
- A minimum of BSc and at least 1 year of experience.
- Ability to work efficiently and under little or no supervision.
- Standard communication skill set.
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
- Basic knowledge of MS office.
- The skillset of a training officer is required.
Job Title: Project Manager
- Leading project planning sessions.
- Coordinating staff and internal resources.
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required.
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines.
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Designing and signing off on contracts.
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation.
- Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review.
- Designing risk mitigation plan.
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff.
- Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary.
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects.
- Managing large and diverse teams.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degrees in any of the following fields is essential: Engineering, IT or Computer Science, Business or Business Administration, Management
- A skilled personnel is required to occupy the role of a project manager
- Must should possess high levels of the skills below to perform well:
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Capacity to manage high stress situations.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Leadership skills.
- Big-picture thinking and vision.
- Attention to detail.
- Conflict resolution skills
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.