Kaiglo is Nigeria’s No. 1 Local Fashion Shopping Destination. We bring sellers across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistic Officer
- The Logistic Officer must ensure that all aspects of a logistics team are working together to fill orders and deliver materials on a timely basis.
Major job duties but not limited to the following:
- Serve as a midpoint for riders’ and customer
- Coordinate logistics activities from scheduling to sign-off from customer
- Develop and execute logistics support policy, processes and methodologies to general benefit of all mission units
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans
- Organize transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery, orchestrating transportation movements, and arranging for services as necessary
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through logistic pathways
- Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule
- Review rates and other maintenance costs to keep working costs low
- Maintains quality throughout the logistic processes
- It also involves managing a schedule to track riders’ promptly.
- Good Communication skill, Good Planning / Organization skill
- Attention to detail, Strong time management skill
- Flexibility, Interpersonal skill
- Minimum number of years
- 3 years+ work experience as a Logistic Officer in a logistics organization with a Degree from a reputable higher institution.
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Operations managers monitor daily activities to maximize efficiency, productivity, and profits for the organization as a whole.
Other duties but not limited to the following;
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of the e-commerce and Logistic business
- Other task shall be duly assigned upon resumption
- The Operations manager job solely depends on the experience of at least 4 years in an e-commerce and logistics organization with a degree from a reputable organization.
Deadline: 15th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format only to: email@example.com using “Logistic Officer” as the subject of the mail.