Vacancies at Inspidea Enterprise Solutions Limited
Inspidea Enterprise Solutions Limited is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
- Report to the on all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor
- Responsible for updating the Drivers Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Responsible for internal and external mails distribution when necessary.
- Transporting and receiving invoices and documents items quickly by motorcycle
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Manage, develop and dispatch tobacco products effectively to retail customers in assigned territory
- Draw up weekly route plans and commit to same
- Ensure prompt and correct product and POS pickup and recording
- Ensure daily reconciliation of previous stock issued with sales supervisor
- Maintain daily and accurate collection, remittance and reconciliation of cash from retail outlets to the supervisor
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle, books , eports etc)
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to tim.
Job Title: Accounting Officer
- Attention to detail is paramount.
- Communicating with customers is a regular duty of this job.
- Ability to use main MS-Office applications
- Ability to use Quickbooks accounting software would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Track expenses
- Track bill payments and debt recovery
- Create and monitor internal auditing procedures
- Solve problems when accounting numbers are not in sync.
- Supervise other staff members who assist with the bookkeeping duties.
Job Title: Registered Nurse
- Record medical history and symptoms
- Collaborate with team to plan for patient care
- Advocate for health and wellbeing of patient
- Monitor patient health and record signs
- Administer medications and treatments
- Operate medical equipment
- Perform diagnostic tests
- Educate patients about management of illnesses
- Provide support and advice to patients.
Deadline: 30th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.