Vacancies at eHealth4everyone – Nationwide
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Project Management Assistant
- We are looking for a Software Project Management Assistant who will ensure excellent execution of activities within planned timelines and scope, while working remotely with little or no supervision
- She will apply software development methodologies such as scrum, kanban etc. to drive product development in an agile way, ensuring that quality products are made based on user defined requirements.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. or B.Tech. in Project Management, Engineering or related course
- Certification in Project management is also required.
- Minimum of one year working experience as a project assistant / manager is required.
- Experience in software development or software project management is an advantage
- Experience in data analysis or information technology is also required.
- Should have good knowledge of software project management tools such as Trello, Clickup, Asana, MS project, Google Sheets etc, and be familiar with agile development.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Experience with remote work, great attention to detail & highly organized.
Job Title: User Experience Designer
- We are looking for a User Experience (UX) Designer who shares our love for great design, has a love for research and data, a strong background in UX for multiple platforms, and is a quick-thinking problem solver who works well with all types of people in an environment that encourages a variety of thought processes.
- Must have a diverse portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results: the design of engaging experiences that created positive outcomes for both the customer and the business.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or other design subject, fine art, engineering or other related fields.
- Experience: At least one year experience is required.
- Strong knowledge of industry tools e.g Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Figma, Illustrator. UX Writing documentation, Proficiency in creating user stories, personas, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes , assets, icons, mockups and storyboards. Ability to plan and conduct user testing, surveys, and formal evaluations.
Job Title: Mobile Application Developer
- We are looking for an experienced Mobile App developer who is experienced with Android and React and can produce fully functional mobile applications, Design interfaces to improve user experience and improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
The Mobile App Developer will:
- Support the entire application lifecycleDesign, develop, code, test, and release apps in alignment with our business goals.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance. Utilize Agile methodologies, and pivot from one project to another with ease.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics or any closely related field is required
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market Knowledge of SwiftUI is a plus
Experience & Skills:
- 1 year of building apps that have successfully launched. Experience developing mobile applications on Android using Kotlin, React.
- Experience developing mobile applications on iOS using Swift or Objective C is an added advantage.
- Solid experience with thirdparty libraries and in native development frameworks (API, testing, deployment, etc).
- Comprehensive understanding of Agile development process. Knowledge of new technology trends.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles? you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problemsolving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment Strong knowledge of architectural patterns?MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking.
Job Title: Human Resource Intern
- The Human Resources Intern will support the Human Resources Manager/Officer.
- He/she must have strong written and oral communication skills, must be detail-oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks.
- S/he will ensure our HR department is organized and operates smoothly to attract, hire and retain the best employees.
- A degree in human resources, international relations, business administration or any related field is required.
- Experience: At least six months to one-year proven experience in Human Resources Management required
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, interpersonal skills, Proficient use of excel and good knowledge of Microsoft packages is required, Efficient use of google drive and HRIS is an added advantage.
Job Title: Software Tester
- We are looking for an experienced and passionate Software Tester to join our team!. As a Software Tester at our company, you will be involved in performing automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose.
- This will avail you the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career. Some of the duties include analysis of software, and systems, mitigate risk and prevent software issues.
- Qualification: A degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Information Management Technology, Statistics or any closely related field is required.
- Experience: At least one year experience in software testing.
- Skills: Web data aggregation testing, Data analysis. Python is a plus.
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.