Vacancies at E-FAG Quality Concept
E-FAG Quality Concept is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
- We are looking for a receptive Marketer to aid in the creation and roll-out of memorable, profit-generating initiatives.
- The Marketer should review contemporary market conditions, guide the conceptualization of novel campaigns, and then work toward disseminating product-related data.
- You should also forge reciprocal connections with our consumers through thoughtful engagement and the deployment of experiential marketing events.
- To succeed as a Marketer, you should be able to perceive latent opportunities for progress. Invariably, an excellent Marketer will critically evaluate their own outputs to bolster our firm’s success.
- Performing in-house, competitor, and consumer analyses to shape new undertakings.
- Devising and coordinating intangible and experiential marketing endeavors.
- Teaming with pertinent internal stakeholders to roll out seamless, effective campaigns.
- Boosting our presence by harnessing paid and organic formulas.
- Building sustained, profitable ties with our customers.
- Analyzing metrics at strategic moments to ascertain successes.
- Compiling informed reports to guide all marketing-related efforts.
- Partaking in marketing workshops to enlarge your skill set.
- Degree in an Administrative Courses e.g social science.
- Recent, demonstrable experience in a Marketing-intensive post.
- Capacity to interpret marketing-related metrics.
- Ability to configure organic and paid formulas.
- Unrivaled networking techniques.
- Superb research, presentation, and bargaining skills.
- Refined and modifiable written communication abilities.
- Insightful, pragmatic, and imaginative.
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Our company is looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Deadline: 30th September 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.