Vacancies at Don Quester Consulting
Don Quester Consulting is a Management Consulting Organization. We offer bespoke interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational performance. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express new possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales and Marketing Manager (FMCG- Bottled water and Soft Drinks)
Job Application Code: RSMM001
- Ability to forecasting sales goals, establish, execute a sales goal, maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals.
- Ability to plan and implement an effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of our company.
- Ability to ensure effective coverage of the entire sales region by demarcating appropriate sales territories to Distributors and sales team to achieve optimum sales results.
- Ability to manage organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, competition analysis, customer?s survey/ feedback analysis and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation.
- Ability to oversee the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Ability to manage, coach, train, develop and drive sales team members in the sales region i.e. both sales team and distributors to achieve optimum sales results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least 7 years focused experience in the FMCG industry i.e bottled water and soft drinks with expertise in managing medium to large teams across regions.
- Understanding of Distributorship, Territory management and Key account management.
Job Title: Production / Project Manager
Job Application Code: PPM-001
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- Apt understanding and ability to practically implement industry manufacturing policies and processes with minimum or no error rate.
- Ability to develop a detailed furniture and fittings project plan, coordinate production process, coordinate project team, supervise available resource & allocation and deliver on pre-agreed terms, budget, quality and scope.
- Sound knowledge of furniture factory equipment and effective basic technical know-how to maintain manufacturing machines and tools to maximum functionality.
- Ability to create strategy, drive implementation, monitor compliance and write effective progress reports suitable for reference and decision making.
- Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Ability to manage production team to efficient and effective performance.
- B.Sc. in Industrial Management or related field with certification in Production and Inventory Management as well as Quality Control and a minimum of 5 years’ proven post qualification/experience in the manufacturing industry.
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and updated CV in pdf format to: email@example.com Use job title and application code-RSMM001 as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.