Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited was established in 1993 and incorporated in 2000 and have since grown into one of the leading forwarders in Nigeria, with representation in all major countries in the Globe. We have invested in a strong network of agents; all committed to the efficient handling of air and sea freight shipments, Door to Door services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / Operations Officer
- Maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Updating office policies and procedures
- Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Supporting other departments.
- Follow up with clients.
- Sending regular clients update.
- Coordinating field officers.
- A minimum of HND or B.Sc Degree holder.
- A minimum of 1-3 years post NYSC working experience in relevant capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company and motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manage team members, lead assistant meetings, and supervises when needed
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
Job Title: Operations Supervisor
- Supervises the company’s operations activities
- Coordinate the field and office operations staff.
- Follow up on clients request
- Ensure prompt service delivery.
- Ensure proper file documentation and safe keep.
- Promote companies image through effective and efficient service delivery.
- Ensure that there are no customers good damages.
- Ensure that customers goods are delivery intact without defects.
- Handling and supporting all requirements of the customer with all possible sources utilization.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.