Vacancies at BlackCod Asset Management Limited
BlackCod Asset Management Company offers a range of lucrative opportunities through a blend of investment strategies. We empower organizations to flourish, and assist our customers with expanding their profits and understanding their most significant objectives. We have built a firm exceptionally prepared to accomplish these goals, our stand on quality research, investment expertise and value-added services has engaged us to customers from different countries.
At BlackCod, our essence includes Asset management services, Consulting and Real estate investment. The organization additionally highly esteems its fantastic Foreign exchange advisory and portfolio and funds management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Specialist
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Why We Need You
- To manage operational risks, protect the Society’s assets and minimize losses through the development and implementation of adequate and firm internal control measures.
- Also provide an independent evaluation of the operations of the group, centrally coordinating all controls and ensuring strict adherence to the company’s internal policies and procedures as well as regulatory and statutory requirements in order to promote transparency and accountability.
Significant increase of Blackcod IT function.
Your contribution to something big:
- Developing concepts and implements with focus on IT audit
- Consulting customers based on internal controlling guidelines
- Cooperating with internal customers in definition and implementation of IT-requirements
- Implementing Blackcod IT standard in every day work
- Deploy and install windows operating system, related applications and hardware component.
- Supporting day-to day operations of IT help desk.
- Troubleshooting and solving computers and laptop problem.
- Prioritize issues and take appropriate steps with minimal supervision.
- Follow maintenance plan to make sure all computers and applications are upgrade.
- Maintain IT department technical documentation and support ticket system.
- Resolving all coworkers’ issues that they have with their IT systems and software, via email, or over the phone.
- Manage hardware inventory.
- Ensure cyber security at its peak
- Recommend cloud platforms for improved efficeincy
What distinguishes you?
- Computer science / Engineering or Automation Engineering or Electronic Engineering or Management Engineering (with experience in financial services) Master Degree
Experience and Know How:
- Minimum 5 year experience in IT development and infrastructure
- Hands-on experience in cybersecurity and information security
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Intelligent, Goal-orientation, team working, analytical skills, flexibility, proactivity, problem solving, willingness to take responsibilities;
- Desire to growth within a complex manufacturing organization open to an international environment; enthusiast about financial Services, Forex and asset management
Job Title: Customer Service and Counter Operations Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- The Counter Operations Officer is an entry-level position responsible for assisting with the execution of organization activities, including the day-to-day delivery of client-facing services and processing transactions, in coordination with the Customer Service function
- The overall objective is to provide high quality customer service and to help the company generate revenue by delivering optimal solutions.
- Serve as the first point of contact for clients and provide a positive first impression through friendly and efficient customer service
- Perform efficient and accurate transactions including, managing cash supply for the company, processing incoming/outgoing cash payments, and maintaining organization vault cash.
- Identify referral opportunities for new products and services based on client’s financial goals
- Educate clients on other services rendered by Blackcod Asset Management .
- Adhere to company policies, operational controls, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customers, clients and organization assets
- Ensure all client needs are met and effectively manage any client issues/concerns, escalating as needed
- Maintain working knowledge of client accounts as well as new and existing products and services offered
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding the organization, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years experience.
- Demonstrated sales and customer service or experience
- Money handling experience
- Effective problem solving an communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment.