Ash Nelson Partners Limited (“ANP”) is a technology company with a key focus on solving Cyber Security, and Cyber Fraud problems for Financial and Revenue collecting Organizations. We work with our clients to source effective solutions with a proven performance track record in their target terrain. We combine a strong understanding of the Nigerian Business Ecosystem and the unique challenges it faces in its bid to digitize these core processes. Armed with this knowledge, we are able to effectively identify innovative solutions, that will give our clients the desired results.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technical Sales Specialist
- We are a Technology Company with focus on selling compliance, cyber fraud, risk management and cyber security solutions
- The company is now looking to recruit a Technical Sales Account Manager . The role will require you to be customer focused and have a good understanding of client IT requirements.
- The aim is to build sales pipeline for the company and to be an opener of opportunities
- Responsible for developing new customers
- Be able to develop strategic account plans and build positive and productive relationships with clients especially key decision maker
- Understand customer needs and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop business proposals and organize product presentations for clients.
- Work in compliance with company standards and business processes.
- Maintain and grow existing client base
- Conduct customer account analysis
- Complex relationship management
- Achieve individual sales target
- Track record Commission and/or Awards, Accolades on sales
- Ability to acquire new client bases
- Ability to up-sell and cross-sell
- Strong focus on acquisitions
- Understanding of IT services and solutions and a familiarity with IT terminology
- Sales Process background
- Excellent written communication skills with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner
Job Title: Enterprise Software Integration Engineer
- We are a Technology Company with focus on selling compliance, cyber fraud, risk management and cyber security solutions. We are looking to expand our team of software engineers.
- We are looking for 3 highly skilled implementation engineers to join our enterprise Fraud Management team.
- Experience working with any enterprise fraud tools would be advantageous.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Managing the end-to-end deployment and configuration of our award-winning Enterprise fraud Managment (EFM) platform, on-premise or hosted in the cloud
- Configuring and testing integration of customers’ data sources into the EFM APIs
- Assisting in the design and development of customer business rules in the EFM platform
- Designing and writing test cases to ensure the quality of code delivered to customers
- Supporting customers throughout the lifecycle of a deployment, from initial engagement to post-live support and maintenance
- Assisting with designing and documenting suitable customer solutions using deep understanding of a customer’s core business problem
- Designing the best way to deploy and configure the EFM platform to meet customer needs, identifying custom and repeatable changes that this would produce
- Developing plugin modules e.g. for data ingestion or transformation
- Working closely with development, data science and QA staff to ensure new features are built, tested, and deployed for a customer on time
- Occasionally working on-site during project phase at customer’s environment
- Strong academic background in a relevant STEM discipline, e.g. Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering, or 2 or more years of relevant experience
- Experience of involvement in multiple or concurrent customer facing projects
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts to a range of different audiences – from highly technical to non-technical business owners
- Experience with working in a Linux environment and general Linux troubleshooting, RHEL/CentOS preferred
- Strong experience with shell scripting (Bash preferred)
- Experience with command line tools (awk/sed/grep/vim/…)
- Familiarity with web services (e.g. REST), and associated components (e.g. JSON)
- Experience of working with distributed systems (e.g. Apache Zookeeper, Apache Kafka)
- Experience with deploying software in cloud-based environments (e.g. AWS)
- Experience writing production-quality code (Python or Java preferred)
- Experience with database architecture and scripting (e.g. SQL or MongoDB)
- Experience with source control (e.g. Gitlab)
- Familiarity with DevOps and software testing concepts (e.g. continuous integration, test-driven-development)