Jemi Neil Consulting – Our client, a conglomerate involved in manufacturing, distribution and real estate is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utility Engineer
Reports To: Chief Engineer
- To manage all utilities & maintenance activities in the plant including spares management.
- To ensure all spare parts availability at all time & should have knowledge of spares part management related to utility equipment’s.
- Monitor day to day utility consumption operation cost, drive energy conservation initiatives & able to derive KPI’s for energy consumption and establish tools for energy efficiency measurement.
- Ensure the site protection plan is well-practised & fully understood by the entire team.
- Overall responsibility for all maintenance activities including annual maintenance contracts, breakdowns for all equipment and preventive maintenance systems.
- Designing & implementing appropriate systems on preventive maintenance, breakdown history analysis and asset register.
- Responsible for independently handling calibration, testing and verification of all electrical equipment’s. Excellent exposure to operation & maintenance of Utilities like compressors, Chillers, HVAC systems, Water treatment plants, DG sets, LNG System etc.
- Identify and eliminate long term chronic issues in the plant and utilities.
Educational Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 – 5years’ experience of Maintenance of plant equipment, Utilities Operation & Maintenance.
- Previous experience of successfully managing maintenance & utility operation in multi-shift environment.
- Skills in identifying and communicating root cause analysis.
- Problem-solving skills and keen attention to details
- Well versed with QMS ISO 9001:2015 & auditing techniques.
- Knowledge of safety standards and legal requirements of related utilities maintenance.
Deadline: 5th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (Highlighting similar work experience) to: email@example.com with the email subject – Utility Officer.