RISE Networks is Nigeria’s leading Social Enterprise whose mandate focuses on using Tech Innovation to create advocacy, skills empowerment and learning opportunities for the inclusive growth of Youth with the core objective of preparing them for effective Value Based Leadership at all levels in the Public, Private and Social Sectors. RISE Networks also owns The Rise Labs, a talent pipeline and work readiness center that leverages artificial intelligence, big data and people analytics to improve the skills sets of job seekers for industry fitness before placing them on Jobs within Organizations. They designed and built the first Career Coaching Chatbot in West Africa.
Given Rise Networks audacious commitment to advancing vital human capital Development issues and their relationship to economic growth and democratic consolidation within Sub Saharan Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Graphic Designer
- We are looking for a UI/UX/Graphic Designer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of product development.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we?d like to meet you.
- You will work with a team of software developers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application UI looks as well as how it works.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Experience as a UI designer with min. of 2-4 years)
- Gather and evaluate requirements in collaboration with other team members.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images.
Deadline: 5th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.