Cura Network is a decentralized healthcare system, that’s built on the blockchain, and provides a plethora of features that guarantees the safety, privacy, and accessibility of health records globally. We are bringing patients, health specialists and health providers together to collaborate for faster and more efficient healthcare delivery in a secure environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
- We’re on the lookout for a highly creative UI/UX designer skilled in turning ideas into UI designs for our product development.
- The ideal candidate is high-spirited, has a top-notch work ethic, can work efficiently with a remote team of designers, developers, and copywriters in meeting goals and deadlines, among other skills.
- You’ll have a lot of opportunities to see your skills in action, upgrade your skills, and add new skills to your skill box.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours, and images
- Design graphics user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
Who Can Apply
- Are available for full time (in-office) or remote collaboration
- Can start in June
- Are available for a duration of at least 5 months
- Have the required skills and interests
- This role does not require any specific formal education or certification. Apply if you have the skills needed.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have good knowledge of mobile and web app development frameworks.
- Should be willing to start immediately
- Should have a great portfolio showing how you’ve wrestled with complex, abstract concepts and turned them into clean, human experiences
- Must possess the ability to work with little to no supervision
- Knowledge of psychology behind information visualization.
- One to three years of experience in UI/UX design.
- Experience with Adobe XD (web and mobile app design)
- Experience with Figma (web and mobile app design)
- Experience with illustrator
- Business branding
Other skills required are (but not restricted to):
- Strong graphic design skills, an eye for colour schemes and palettes, layout skills, analytical skills, creativity, flexibility, close attention to detail, deadline-oriented, design software, acute vision, time-management skills, communication skills
- N40,000 – N70,000 per month
- A collaborative, efficient, and smart team to work with
- Flexible work hours/ work-from-home
- Competitive salary
- Work leaves.
Deadline: 14th June, 2020.