Phoenix Core Limited – Our client, a technology consulting organization is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Design Intern
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Ui/Ux designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, designing ideas using various methods, and the latest technology.
- You will be required to design a graphic user interface element for the online platforms.
- You will also responsible for ensuring managing the output of all brand materials to ensure it is in line with the company standards and has a uniform approach across all platforms.
- BSc / HND in any relevant field.
- Ui/Ux design portfolio
- Prior experience in Ui/Ux Design will be an added advantage.
- Good Knowledge of HTML CSS or Java.
- 1 – 3 years Experience.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Work with the team in developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive Ui/Ux design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, site maps, and prototypes.
- Design Ui elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, etc for our digital assets.
- Collaborate with the Business Development team to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experience for digital users.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of Ux research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Deadline: 23rd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Qualified Candidates will be contacted.