Afrobeatsglobal is a subsidiary of Creatrix Empire Limited, a Multimedia company that Provides a range of services. Afrobeatsglobal is your music, entertainment, news and fashion website. We provide you with the latest breaking news and videos straight from the entertainment industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: TV Presenter
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Presenter act as the public face (or voice) on television and radio programmes and work on a huge range of subjects from history to news to entertainment.
- They introduce and keep programmes flowing, interview their subjects and generally make sure that everything sticks to schedule and that the audience know exactly what is going on at any given time.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years experience
- You need to have excellent communicatory skills.
- You miust be able to both stick to a script and to improvise if anything was to go wrong at any point.
- Your personality needs to be infectious to the audience and your knowledge of your show must be backed up with anecdotes, facts and stories that you will have to learn before the show.
- To undertake interviewing and reporting duties, under broad direction in both recorded and live situations, in studio or on location, for both Radio and Television.
- To prepare and present bulletins, including assessing incoming copy, sub-editing news copy and deploying the necessary resources.
- To produce live and pre-recorded radio news and current affairs programmes and to prepare radio and TV packages under supervision.
- To originate and develop programme ideas; to assist in forward planning of material for future programmes.
- To provide briefings for reporters, camera crews and other resources staff and contributors.
- To develop and maintain local contacts and to fulfil a public relations role e.g. responding to enquiries from the public.
- To carry out in-depth research to a broad brief, with minimal supervision across the whole range of Regional Broadcasting news and current affairs output.
- At all times to carry out duties in accordance with Regional Broadcasting Health and Safety guidelines policy.
N50,000 – N55,000 / Month
Deadline: 7th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.