Treasury Operations Officer at AMS Financial Group
AMS Financial Group is a financial services company providing top-notch investment and financial solutions to our clients including individuals, corporations, and the government. We are licensed with, and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) We are equipped with a shrewd team of professionals, who are proactively prepared to provide our clients with top-tier services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Operations Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Functionally Reports To: Managing Director
Job Level: Experienced Professional
Objectives / Purpose of Job Level
- Responsible for overseeing all treasury operations.
- Alco Management and Treasury Management.
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- To raise all entries for treasury operations.
- Match assets and liabilities.
- Liquidity management.
- Liaise with other FCs, Investment houses and commercial banks.
- Preparations of Monthly reports.
- Rendition of all treasury reports to regulators.
- Maintain records for all treasury transactions.
- Minimum of HND or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Certificates from a reputable institution will be an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years demonstrated experience as treasurer or in a relevant financial management position
Key Competencies Required (the skills required for the job):
Technical / Functional:
- Excellent organizational skills regarding documentation and file or record-keeping
- Strong verbal and visual financial reporting skills
- Exceptional ability to communicate complex financial information
- Valuable time management and prioritization skills
- Solid understanding of budget planning and finance
- Substantial value for ethics and trustworthy operations.
- Knowledge of monetary markets, business investment management and financing strategies
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite and financial management software.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Time Managemen
- Well-organized and Reliable
- Excellent leadership
- Decision-making Abilities.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.