Treasury Operations Analyst – Liquidity Management at Flutterwave
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Operations Analyst – Liquidity Management
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Department: Settlement Operations
About the Treasury Operations – Liquidity Management Role
- As the Treasury Operations Analyst, your primary responsibility is to support execution and provide ad-hoc analysis across all treasury functions including risk management, funding & liquidity, forecasting, and reporting.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor and Manage cash balances for each of the domestic and international bank accounts for the company and its subsidiaries
- Approve and initiate all monetary disbursements for the company and its subsidiaries
- Manage the setup of bank accounts. bank routing rules and ongoing bank account maintenance in the accounting system
- Participate in the cash forecasting process for the company and its subsidiaries and make funding recommendations
- Comply with all corporate and departmental privacy and data security policies and practices, including but not limited to, Hyland’s Information Systems Security Policy
- Work with all sub-teams to identify various touchpoints and design processes to optimize the same.
- Continuous evaluation of current processes vis-à-vis best industry practices.
- The role also involves continuous and effective engagement of relevant stakeholders in achieving operational efficiency.
You’ll be a great fit if you have the following skills
- At least 3 years of Post-graduate experience in a Trade or Treasury Operations function.
- Good understanding of foreign exchange operations and local regulations.
- Excellent Financial analytical, strategic planning, and execution skills
- High-Level attention to details.
- Ability to identify errors.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet set deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Work goal-oriented based on minimum supervision
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity, and ethical standards
- Ability to work independently to fulfill assigned tasks.
Application Closing Date