Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Treasury / Liability
Location: Surulere, Lagos
General Responsibilities and Tasks
- Reviews and approves financial statement note disclosures related to treasury operations as well as certain balances reported in the Statement of Financial Position and Statement of Cash flow;
- Develops and communicates financial vision and strategy.
- Directs preparation of annual operating and business fiscal plans (budgets)
- Manages treasury function, including meeting short and long-term funding needs.
- Determines appropriate capital structure.
- Directs preparation of fiscal records and financial plans, policies, and reports.
- Ensures compliance with GAAP, SEC, FASB, SOX and other regulatory requirements.
- Participates in the development of the corporation’s plans and programs.
- Initiates and oversees execution of all capital market transactions.
- Understands how regulatory reform will impact the business and helps ensure the business is best positioned to respond.
- Manages aspects of risk through accounting, audit, planning and treasury functions
- Manages investor relations function
- Serves as company’s representative to financial/investment community and shareholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Management, or Finance required
- MBA or an advanced degree in business, management, or finance required.
- At least 8 – 10 years relevant experience as a treasury/liability head
- Knowledge of capital markets, accounting, finance and tax
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel
- Knowledge of appropriate accounting software packages
- Supervisory experience
- Leadership skills
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
N250,000 & above monthly.
Deadline: 27th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV (in MS Word) to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the email subject
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.