Treasury Analyst at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited
A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Analyst
Purpose / Objectives
- To assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the company.
- Prepare or monitor the company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modelling.
- Ensure Letter of Credit & Trade-related liabilities are well captured in the books and necessary entries are posted including the GIT
- Monitor and manage all bank charges, and costs of financial instruments in an optimal manner.
- Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Provide everyday cash position, estimate and analysis
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions
- Monitor fiscal and monetary policies and implications on the company’s business.
- Liaising with commercial banks, development finance institutions, and investment banks to ensure that documentation is delivered timely, and approvals are received promptly
- Provide support to the business units requiring assistance in Treasury matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Part qualification/membership in a professional accounting association (ACA, ACCA, ACMA)
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in financial environment in treasury operations, FMCG and banking.
- Proven experience within high-volume business environment and international trade.
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook (Understanding V-Lookup, Modelling, and presentation skills)
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good Leadership skills and ability to coordinate with employees and senior management levels
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.