Jaklovis Concept Limited is a combination of travels, tour, logistics, and general contract. We are committed to offering travel services of the highest quality, combining our energy and enthusiasm, with our years of experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
- Planning and selling transportations, accommodations, insurance and other travel services.
- Cooperating with clients to determine their needs and advising them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations
- Example Co. is one of the leading companies in our field in the area. We’re proud of our 3.6 rating on Glassdoor from our employees. We are hiring a talented Travel Agent professional to join our team.
- If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Example Co. is a great place to grow your career. You’ll be glad you applied to Example Co.
- Book air and ground transportation for clients
- Research to locate the best pricing and options according to client’s specifications
- Work to meet weekly and monthly sales goals as established by the company
- Promote tours and vacation excursions through local media and PR channels
- Coordinate with other business partners in the travel community to facilitate a positive experience for clients
- Book hotel reservations for guests in their desired location, ensuring their specifications for their stay are met
- Organize and provide materials pertaining to potential locations and local tours to clients
- Plan and promote accommodations and travel services
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification with 1-3 years work experience
Qualifications for Travel Agent
- Proven experience organizing travel for business or personal use
- Exceptional organizational skills are essential
- Fluent in English, bilingual is preferred for communication with clients internationally
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Personal experience with both domestic and international travel is considered advantageous
- Ability to understand clients travel goals and needs and exceed their expectations
- Proficient with data entry and Microsoft Suite
- Experience processing payment information and working with confidential information
- Ability to locate the ideal travel options for clients upon a scheduled meeting detailing their travel aspirations.
N90,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 25th November, 2020.