Willers Solutions Limited – Our client in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Sector is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training and Development Associate
Our client is looking to hire the services of a Training and Development Associate who will perform the following duties:
- Design plan and execute employer branding activities.
- Plan employee referral programs.
- Develop good employee relations across the Organisation to ensure vibrant Organisation Culture.
- Work in line with various HOD’s to support and involve them in Hiring and Employee Onboarding and other HR related procedures.
- Ensure closure of requisites in time.
- Improve the sourcing quality and find cost effective measures to close requisites.
- Maintain master sheet for all application received through various sources and update sheet on regular basis.
- Master requisite sheet on weekly basis and monitor recruitment performance.
- Ensure all positions have valid JD’s, Skills and Competence mapped with their designation in HR Software and employee is well aware about the same.
- Coordinate and drive recruitment process across all business units.
- Build effective relationship and communication with recruitment vendors and follow-up for fast closure of requisites.
- Review sourcing methodologies like consultants, job portals, direct applications etc and do performance evaluation on quarterly basis.
- Follow-up with shortlisted candidates on pre-joining process compliance and formalities.
- Coordinate between new employee and respective departments and ensure the induction of new employees goes smooth and well recorded.
- MBA or minimum 1 year of relevant Postgraduate Diploma in HRM
- Post Qualification Experience of minimum 4+ years working in a Training and Development Consulting firm.
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to handle employee conflicts and issues in best interest of company and employee.
- Well exposed to HR Software / Ms – Excel and exposure in working in a team of 4-5 people.
- Well exposed to ISO and other international standards and hands on experience of managing compliance against these standards.
- As per the need of the business, the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Deadline: 15th June, 2020.