Traffic Safety Officer at CWAY Food & Beverages Nigeria Company Limited
CWAY Food & Beverages Nigeria Company was established in 2004 with an initial well blended unique brand: Peach Fruit Drink. Between 2007 to date, the Company’s transformation drive in research and production has sustained Company’s Mission focus of ensuring that our numerous innovative brands meet customer health needs and rewarding value chain systems with safe quality premium brand categories of Fruit Milk / Yogurt drinks, Plant protein drinks, Energy drinks and Children’s special formulated drinks with DHA for good growth. Currently, new brands from CWAY await market launch .
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Traffic Safety Officer
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The review of traffic management works design proposals, risk assessments and method statements.
- Provision of advice to the design & build team on planning and execution of schemes which require traffic safety & control.
- Investigation of incidences involving traffic safety & control including near misses.
- Carrying out spot audits of site works and reporting back.
- Assessment of Traffic Management Contractors.
- Ability to determine the appropriate level of traffic control required.
- Checking compliance with contract requirements & drawings.
- Understand the requirement for an emergency lane within the works area.
- Understand current road space application procedures.
- Understand the requirements in relation to the use of Temporary Safety Barriers at road works.
- Understand the process for enforcing speed limits at road works.
- Understand the impact of abnormal load movements in relation to road works.
- Understand the need to communicate the arrangements and keep detailed records.
- Understand the protocols when liaising with Emergency Services.
- Understand the procedure for dealing with a road traffic incident within road works.
- Understand the procedure for commissioning and operating rolling blocks.
- OND in Social Science or related field
- 30-35 Years Old
- With at least 3 years’ experience in the field
- PC Literate and knowledge of MS suite i.e. Word, Excel, etc.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good presentation, influencing and motivation skills.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.