Total Data Limited is a management consultancy firm specializing in the provision of Human Resources and Manpower solutions to its’ clients across Nigeria. We focus on providing additional and exceptional services through value added, and end-to-end HR services to our clients; helping them maximize and build operational efficiency.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Internship Programme
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
We are looking for bright, enthusiastic recent graduates for our 6 -12 Months internship programme. The successful applicants will have the opportunity to work closely within three of our core departments: Finance, HR and Business Development, as we will aim to give our interns valuable experience functional across business areas.
Experience, Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidate should possess a relevant first degree (HND, B.Sc.) in any area.
- Must be a recent graduate who has completed their higher education program, and is awaiting NYSC deployment (pre-service)
Competences and Attributes:
- Demonstrated team player
- Must be highly trustworthy
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Strong critical thinking/analytical skills,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a bonus
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Previous exposure to leadership or extracurricular activities is a plus
Deadline: 30th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only qualified and shortlisted candidates would be contacted.