Thrift and Collection Officers at Simeon-Okii Resource Limited
SIMEON OKII Resource Limited is a community banking services inspired to meet client’s financial challenges of financial transaction. We create the ease of cash demands, in times of acute demands. We offer the best of financial services, through advice and investment to quite numbers of client residence in local communities. We are experts in loan management, and in creating platforms for small businesses to strive. We boast of our years of experience, manned by partnership with First bank of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Thrift and Collection Officer
Location: Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We currently assist and mobilize funds for potential and existing clients through;
- Setting of local Finance house for savings and loans,
- Contributory scheme, cooperative, forex etc.
- The Executive Thrift Collection Officer also known as the Daily contribution collector has the following duties:
- Ensure daily collection of funds from SME daily contributors.
- Manage thrift advance loans portfolio
- You must ensure you meet set targets.
- Responsible for identifying cross-selling opportunities and to refer such opportunities and leads to the Marketing Department.
- Ensure all applicants are advised on the fate of applications within a reasonable time.
- You are to submit to the Team Lead/HR firm reports of all transactions daily.
- You are to source for SME owners and other prospects interested in saving a stipulated amount of money with the firm for a given period of time.
- Maintains the privacy of customer information and the security of all records
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- SSCE Holders with prior experience in similar role is preferable; however, candidates with no experience will also be considered.
N15000 – N25000 monthly
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Apply in person at:
2nd Floor OPIC Plaza,
OPIC Isheri Bustop,
Berger – Lagos State.
Note: Candidates should be residents of Berger-Move Environs. Ability to Speak/ Understand Hausa is an added advantage.