The Holy Qur’an Recitation Competition
Call for Applications: OIC Youth Capital is calling upon young Muslims to get closer to the core of our beautiful religion through the path of the Quran in this year’s edition of the International Holy Quran Recitation Competition.
The Holy Qur’an Recitation competition
Dhaka OIC Youth Capital 2020 will organize yearlong activities consisting of 9 different events. Among those one is the Holy Quran Recitation International Competition. Festival titled “The Holy Quran Recitation Competition” for young peoples, who are interested in Quran recitation & practicing Islam. The Holy Qur’an Recitation Competition aims to promote literacy in the Qur’an and encourage its recitation, memorization and try to apply its spirit in life. The Competition is committed to connect young generation those who recite the Holy Qur’an across the world.
Regional Prize Money:
• Winner: 500 USD
• Ist Runner Up:300 USD
• 2nd Runner Up:200 USD
Final Round Prize Money: • Winner:2500 USD
•Ist Runner Up: 2000 USD
• 2nd Runner Up:1500 USD
- Serve the holy Qur’an and provide the best care for it
- Encourage young and youth to read and recite Qur’an
- Internationally highlight the efforts of Bangladesh in serving the Holy Qur’an.
- Spread the message of the Holy Qur’an through the participation of the youth
- Create a community where the like-minded youth who are interested in religion to gather and share knowledge & culture.
- Enable the bonds of brotherhood, scientific integration, spiritual communication and working in favor of the great book of Almighty Allah.
Competition Type: Qirat for Men
The Holy Quran Recitation Competition would be organized at two Level:
- Regional Level
- International Level
1. Regional Level: This Competition will be defined in 6 different regions like- (a) Asia, (b) Africa, (c) Middle East, (d) America (e) Europe and Oceania (f) Bangladesh.
2. Regional Competition: All regions will arrange the Holy Qur’an Recitation Competition. Every country from its respective region can participate in the regional Competition. Each country can choose one participant to take part in the regional competition. Participants will submit their Qur’an Recitation video on web platforms. Top 3 participants from each region will be selected and invited to participate in the International Level.
Bangladesh Part Competition: As a host country Bangladesh will be a region. Top 3 participants from Bangladesh will be selected by the Jury panel, and they will qualify to the International Competition.
International Level: Total 18 participants will take part in the International level competition. Every participant will have to submit their new recitation video on an integrated digital platform for final round.
Finally Top 03 from the 18 participants will be selected by the jury panel.