Tele-Loan Recovery Officer at BFree Nigeria Limited
Prefer not to state
BFree was founded by digital lending professionals that were deeply unsatisfied with the established debt recovery practices in Nigeria.
Debt recovery is a painful process for both companies and individuals with lots of negative user experience. We are here to revolutionize the process using an integrated, data-driven recollection approach to identify and recover funds from delinquent customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tele-Loan Recovery Officer
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for Female Loan Recovery Officers to maintain a complete debt collection portfolio, and work with delinquent clients to resolve non-performing loans.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience.
- Previous experience working as a Collections Officer.
- Familiarity with state debt collection laws.
- Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Good listening skills and superb questioning techniques.
- B.Sc / HND experienced in Banking or any financial field that deal with debt recovery is preferred.
- Reviewing the company debtor list.
- Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
- Advising customers on their payment options and negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Following up with clients on previous payment arrangements.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information.
- Reporting daily progress against targets to the Team Leader.
Deadline: 6th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: email@example.com with the “Job Title” as subject of the email.