Technical Support Engineer, Level 3 – Azure App Services at Tek Experts
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer, Level 3 – Azure App Services
Job ID: 244783
About the Role
- We are looking to add to our team of software support engineers. You would be working within our backup and recovery team, supporting Azure recovery (vaults) and backup scenarios focusing on issues around how data for backup in Azure is replicated and synchronized.
- You will also be dealing with data restore.
What You’ll be Doing
- Act as the technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
- Seeks supplemental training to improve performance and develop specialization.
What You’ll Need
- B.Tech Degree in related fields
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for technology and learning
- Some exposure with Microsoft technologies.
- 3+ years experience in technical or customer support
- Strong researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
Deadline: 31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.