Technical Services Manager at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub-Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Technical Services Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 Weeks
Career Level: Executive (Department Head, SVP, VP etc)
- Oversees all the discipline Engineering & Technical Services work supporting the FPSO.
- Support the OIM in managing immediate actions for Short Term Maintenance and resolving current Issues on the FPSO.
- Regular evaluation of progress, resolving problems in the early stages, adjusting the plan as needed, and communicating changes and progress OIM and NJP management.
- Identification of new ideas or methods to improve the job or complete assigned tasks.
- Makes recommendations for enhanced performance and continued performance improvement.
- Engage in the recruitment of all Technical persons supporting the FPSO
- Assess the Process and ensure it is adequate for the Products it is producing (crude oil, produced water, gas) and that the appropriate chemicals are available for Production.
- Set up and implement a plan for managing plant changes and/or modifications as required, to achieve production objectives including safety and asset integrity.
- Set up the overall Maintenance strategies and programs for the FPSO and ensure that the structure and adequate resources (personnel, materials, vendors) are in place.
- Ensures that adequate maintenance records for all FPSO Equipment is maintained.
- Ensure that the Spare Parts Inventory is constantly reviewed and that appropriate Max/Min and EBQ standards are in place.
- Monitors the quantity and usage of consumables, materials Avoid material and equipment glut on site and equipment on Site.
- Responsible for ensuring Production requirements and safe operating practices comply with the Facility management system while meeting all environmental and legislative requirements.
- Minimum BSc. degree in a relevant Engineering discipline, i.e., Mechanical or Process/Chemical Engineering
- Post Graduate education could be advantageous. Member of a Recognised Professional Engineering body
- Minimum 25 years’ experience in the O&G Industry with at least 10 years in a senior or similar asset management role for a production/processing facility.
- Good relationship management skills
- Team Building
- Planning and Control skills
Deadline: 11th July, 2019.