Fosad Consulting, LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Engineer – Upstream Oil and Gas
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary responsibility for the role is to drive sales and grow a strong relationship with defined Customers in the Industry Segment predominantly in Nigeria.
- Responsible for driving a strong pipeline and ensure optimum hit rate within the area of responsibility. The Sales Engineer must proactively ensure market knowledge and developments.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor in Business and / or Engineering combined with at least 7-10years of relevant experienceworking in a similar role.
- Experience in the upstream oil and gas sector would be a big advantage
- Must have proven experience meeting targets
- Frequent travel within the role must be expected.
- Independently develop and grow sales within own area of responsibility.
- Develop market knowledge to successfully drive commercial activities.
- Identify different stakeholders (decision makers) and utilize the right approach to drive sales.
- Ensure quality opportunity pipeline and strong hit rate.
- Introduce new product and solutions to the customers.
- Monitor and report on pipeline, order intake, sales, profitability and drive debt collections within own area.
- Ensure knowledge sharing with the team and take responsibility for own competence development.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure we are perceived as highly customer Centric and collaborative ensuring one Company Culture.
- Other ad-hoc tasks or project as and when required.
N6,000,000 – N8,000,000 annually.
Deadline: 10th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Technical Sales Engineer – Upstream Oil and Gas” as the subject of the mail.