Okiky Investment Limited – A 70 room Hotel, recently remodelled and tastefully furnished, located along Shendam Road, Lafia (5 minutes drive from Government House, Lafia) Nasarawa State, will soon be commissioned and is recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Partner
Location: Lafia, Nasarawa
Who we are looking for:
- We are looking for a successful, proactive, experienced and reputable hotel management outfit or tested, qualified and market-driven Individuals as Technical Partners.
- The selected company or individuals should have a well-structured system and management to support first-class management status.
- The selected Technical Partners or individual should be willing to work closely within our structures in order to generate good returns from this huge investment
The individual vacancies exist in the following categories:
- General Manager
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Sales / Marketing Manager
- Human Resources Manage
- Head of Maintenance
- ICT Manager
- Operations Manager
- The Executive Housekeeper,
- Hotel Accountant
- Internal Auditor
- Executive Chef
- Chief Security and
- Duty Manager
- Individual applicants for the above positions should have a minimum of B.Sc. / HND) with appropriate registration with their professional bodies; and with not less than 7 years of working experience with a reputable hotel.
Deadline: 29th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified individuals or organizations should send their Letter expressing their interests or individual applications to:
The Chairman / CEO,
Okiky Investment Limited,
Suite 6 Nyat Plaza, 62 Emeka, Anyaoku Street,
Along Tafawa Way, Area 11,
Send soft copies to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
Please note that Letters expressing interest or individual applications should contain:
- Company’s profile or individual CV
- Details of similar hotel managed
- Incorporation details
- Registration with professional bodies.