Swift MediSpark is the official distributor of SwiftPractice EMR, Nigeria’s most robust Electronic Medical Records and Hospital Management Software. We enable hospitals to become 10x more efficient by digitizing their operations entirely.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer (NYSC Intern)
- The NYSC Intern shall be mainly focused on technical support to our medical software users, participating in the implementation of our program to new facilities, and responding to customer complaints.
- A B.Sc or its equivalent in Comp. Science/Comp. Eng/ICT/MIS (or related disciplines) from a recognized institution.
- Prior experience in IT-support roles is consequential.
- A minimum of 6 months” working experience in a corporate setting.
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM), and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords, etc.).
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desirable.
- Understanding and prior use of at least one major programming language (e.g. C+).
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products.
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco, or similar technologies is a plus.
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to a new environment.
- Excellent verbal and communication in the English Language.
- Knowledge of hospitals and healthcare (added advantage).
- Preferred Location – Serving in Lagos (on the mainland).
Responsibilities and Duties
- Mastering relevant aspects of our EMR software and independently training of new prospects/old users.
- Attending to inquiries/complaints relating to technological support.
- Acting as a liaison between the company and our clients on technical issues.
- Helping new clients to troubleshoot and resolve issues with their paperless transition process.
- Managing and supporting LAN and WAN Network devices for our users (especially small users).
- Maintaining technical documentation and service catalog on installations, configurations, and troubleshooting.
- Relating customer needs for unique program features and/or improvements to the development team.
- Learning relevant programs when necessary and executing development tasks assigned to you.
- Participating in clients’ feedback surveys and Developing creative strategies for client/customer retainment.
Deadline: 24th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Do note that this application is for interns currently seeking a place of primary assignment (PPA) while undergoing their National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC) Program. We especially welcome members of the current 2020 Batch A (Stream 1) yet to complete their orientation to apply.