Technical Officer at Ascentech Service Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer
- Supports technical and engineering personnel with project support duties.
- Compiles technical reports.
- Provides input to technical studies/research projects, technical reports, project planning, etc.
- Produces accurate statistics, relevant figures, etc.
- Undertakes data analysis, identifies, and investigates variations.
- Prepares technical reports, datasheets, and documents under the direction of the Technical Manager or GM.
- Develops and maintains technical databases and spreadsheets.
- Sources technical documents, information, and reports needed to develop quality products.
- Actively participates in and promotes company health and safety campaigns, policies, and procedures, and ensures personal safety and that of colleagues at all times.
- Develop strong and positive professional relationships with customers by anticipating their requirements and providing excellent technical support.
- Work closely with customers to develop strategies/programs for efficiency, productivity and quality technical support via product research and development.
- Ensure that all Commercial & Residential Solutions growth programs are on track each month and report to the Technical Manager or GM.
- Generate activities to support sales and marketing.
- Planning and implementation of department strategies in his/ her scope with the aim of ensuring the Service Level Agreements (SLA) or Performance Objectives are delivered.
- Setting the annual budget in his/ her assigned areas.
- Build capability and expand capacity to continuously provide services through employee development and cross-training.
- To Report and communicatethe established weekly performance metrics, and Objectives, Key Results, or any specific urgent technical needs of the market to GM, Technical Service team.
- Ensures effective and regular communication on processes and procedures in line with SLAs within the team and across the functions.
- Ensures that service rendered meet the required quality standards.
- Support the development of process documents such as Procedures, Work Instructions, Pre and Post Use Inspection Checklist to be used in the work area.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to increase confidence from customers, clients, and partners and grow the business of Commercial & Residential Solutions.
- Practice effective communication to promote a positive work environment and trust.
- Execute the daily Service Plan and ensures all areas of responsibility meet, service targets and budgets.
- Measure analyze and report actual Service Levels in a timely manner to drive improvement and recognize successful performance.
- Support the implementation of cost improvement programs in his or her area of responsibility.
- Identify and implement projects which will enable delivery process, improvement, and cost-savings to drive profitability for Commercial & Residential Solutions.
- Implement and maintain the Operations Excellence to achieve Vision for sustained improvement in all service areas in compliance to Department Manager’s plan.
- Performs other functions as may be deemed necessary by immediate supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Chemical / Process Engineering discipline (Preferred)
- At least two (2) years’ experience in Technical Services or related function
- Background in offshore and onshore service operations is an added advantage.
- Ability to assume back up functions in the absence of immediate supervisor
- Willing to workon shift supporting the assigned business and customers.
- Willing to move to the field when the need arise.
Application Closing Date
8th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Ms Word) to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.