TeamAce Limited Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now!
TeamAce Limited – Our client, a leading Insurance Brokerage and Risk Management firm in Nigeria, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations (Business Development and Strategy)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Drive and formulate execution of growth marketing strategies for our services.
- Run experiments across the funnel, improving customer acquisition, conversion rate, and working cross-department to collaborate on new initiatives.
- Work with cross functional team (Product, Business, Operations) to establish growth strategies to support revenue goals
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns, and optimize the funnel
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategy and execution of product launches
Administration and Management:
- Provide leadership for the organization, team members and management for growth within the organization
- Ensure junior colleagues are trained to meet business objectives and goals
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives.
- Drive company results from both the operational and financial perspective, working closely with the CFO, CEO and other key executive team members.
- Motivate and encourage employees at all levels, including but not limited to professional staff, management level employees and executive leadership team members.
- Partner with the CFO to achieve favorable financial results with respect to sales, profitability, cash flow, mergers and acquisitions, systems, reporting and controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or relevant field
- Minimum of 7 years cumulative experience
- Previous experience as a Business Operations Manager or in a similar role
- Good knowledge of operations management and Business development skill
- Client relation management
- Exceptional communication skill.
Salary: N400,000 – N600,000 / Month.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 7th June, 2022.