Team Manager at Cornerstone Insurance Plc
Cornerstone Insurance Plc. Incorporated on 26th July 1991 as a private limited liability company and became a Public Limited Liability, quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1997. Our organization was established to conduct Insurance business in a professional, ethical and customer-focused manner and has remained committed to these values over the years.
The Company is licensed and re-certified by the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) to do both General and Life businesses and the classes of Insurance business we currently undertake include the following: Motor Vehicle, Aviation, Marine, Engineering All Risks, Asset Protection, Liability to Third Party, Oil & Gas, Group Life, Credit Life, Mortgage Protection, Term Assurance, Wealth Creation Products and Takaful (Islamic Insurance)
The company’s Authorized Share Capital and Market Capitalization is N7.5 billion and N5 billion respectively, while the Shareholders’ Funds is N10.5 billion as at December 2019. The total assets of the company are in excess of N29.3 billion. At Cornerstone, we remain committed to both our core values of Integrity, Empathy, Professionalism, Innovation, and Team Spirit and our continued mission of delivering value beyond expectations through needs-based products and quality service
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ability to have and be able to manage, mentor and retain a minimum of 20 financial advisors.
- Meet company’s minimum set Targets.
- Identify prospects with exposures to risks, able to buy and possibly unwilling to listen.
- Discover the risks problems of prospects.
- Analyze, identify and evaluate the pure risks and losses.
- Selling of Life and General Insurance solutions/policies
Qualifications / Desired Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience from a recognize Financial Institution. (Experience from an Insurance company will be an added advantage)
- Attractive Allowance and Commissions
Deadline: 15th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their attached Applications and Recent CV stating the Position as the subject of the mail to: email@example.com