CreditAssist Investment Limited, registered with Corporate Affairs Commission with RC 1507157, is a financial advisory services firm. All investments are insured by Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) through Meristem Trustees. With 6 branches in Oyo state and counting, we are committed to boosting business opportunities of entrepreneurs by availing them of easy accessibility to reasonable financial services. We are deliberate in providing innovative monetary services to change low-income people and investor to take a position in their futures. CreditAssist is affiliated with the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (ANMFIN).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, VAS
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Full Time
- Lead the scoping, planning, business case development and launching of new VAS propositions based on a deep understanding of VAS (Value-added Services) market.
- Develop presentations, proposals, handle negotiations for approved/existing products.
- Target growth opportunities, generate profitable sales, drive revenue growth and develop long term business relationships with various stakeholders.
- Interact closely with product managers for effective implementation and timely deployment of multiple VAS products.
- Coordinate quality assurance of all platforms and user acceptance testing for new product launches.
- Constant monitoring, evaluating and reporting on the performance, subscriber trend and quality of all Services.
- Conduct deep-dive analysis and monitoring of the competitive environment to identify subscriber preferences as it relates to VAS offerings.
- Proffer initiatives and strategies to drive the uptake of payment services offered by the company.
- Plan and ensure appropriate product marketing support activities for new and existing product categories.
- Broker a healthy business relationship with emerging Fintech companies through scoping studies and implementation of win-win partnerships.
- Develop and maintain relationships with payment gateway operating partners and track achievement of SLAs especially as they relate to quality and set KPIs.
- Establish productive and professional long-term relationships with customers and stakeholders at all levels, communicating effectively with them as required.
- Drive the activities of company personnel, including service, technical support, finance, marketing and management resources in order to meet business objectives and customer expectations.
Key Education / Experience
- B.Sc. in Business Administration, Economics or IT-related disciplines
- 4+ years in the Business Development of Value Added Services in a Telecom Company, Financial Institution or a VAS service provider
Required Skills / Competencies:
- Understanding of VAS business processes and VAS products
- Sound understanding of the culture, politics and regulatory policies in Nigeria a great insight into Application Development/ Fintech Industry
- Excellent communication (oral and written) alongside presentation skills
- Excellent at listening, presentation, deal-structuring, negotiation, closing, and follow-up
- Tech-savvy, innovative, result-orientated, passionate and a team player
- Experience in Marketing Campaigns
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite with great organization and planning skills.
Deadline: 8th July, 2020.